Monday, August 23, 2010

I told you so...

Little kids are so honest - they often express sentiments that adults also feel, but are no longer free to express.

We are potty training Bubby - he is having a bit of a tough time with it, and although he is now officially in "undy wears" as he calls them, he still often forgets to tell us when he needs to go and sometimes puts up a fight about going potty when we call him, insisting that he doesn't need to go. This evening I tried to potty him and he was insisting that he didn't need to go, but finally agreed reluctantly to try. Sure enough, he sits down and immediately starts peeing.

"I told you so..." I say, triumphantly.

He looks at me and says, "Mom, stop tolding me."

3 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

adorable! Sometimes I wish people would stop "tolding me" too. :)

James Rudow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Rudow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.