Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Christopher James it is...

So it is official. He is Christopher James. He such a good baby and so sweet! Bub just loves him to bits and wants to hold "his baby" at every available opportunity.

Here is his rendition of where "his baby" came from (a transcript is available below for those who need it:



Transcript:
Bub:I got this baby from my Mommy's tummy and the from the hospital. And then Mommy was staying in the hospital and then I just started to get this baby.
Dad: Do you like it? What's this baby's name?
Bub: Hmmm, the baby's name is baby.

I am recovering slowly, first day without strong pain meds, and Stephen is working so hard to keep me well fed and cared for (with some help from our girls as well.) We also have had quite a bit of help from others we live with, which we're very thankful for!

One more video of Bub and "His Baby":

3 comments:

Renae said...

Did he say " That is so darling? " Haha. Cute Bubs. He's so intelligent with his words. So cool you got two little boys to be buddies.

King Freddy said...

This is wonderful! I am so pleased that Bub got his baby!

James Rudow said...

toooooooooooooo cute... Thanks for the vids... XXXXX