Saturday, July 31, 2010

Overdue update


Nothing of great importance to report, but just wanted to let you know that I am still alive! Have spent the last month resting as much as I can (I have gotten a lot of help, for which I am very grateful.) Recovery is a lot slower this time around - I am guessing it will be at least another month before I truly feel "normal". The Dr. put me on a no dairy diet, and that with the "nursing diet" (nothing spicy or gassy) makes for very little variety or taste in my food! Hopefully there will be some benefits (weight loss... pretty please) but we'll see.

Christopher James, nickname "mister" is doing well. He is a serious baby - reminds me a lot of Tory. Continues on a horrendous schedule, including playing/crying until 3 or 4 am most nights. He is very vocal - he grunts and growls and bleats like a goat when he wants something but doesn't cry very often, for which I am truly grateful! The girls are being a big help and I have just had them start studying again after a one month break.

Stephen has been working double time, poor guy - not sleeping much at night and still doing everything that he has to in the day (or into the night.) We have had 3 major charitable projects this last month (pictures forthcoming), the organization of which has taken a lot of his time, but they were all very successful!

More news coming when I feel like it. Have a great day.

3 comments:

vessel said...

Amber an Stephen, your little Bub is just darling! He is so precious! And how adorable when he says his little brother is just darling!

Congratulations on your beautiful and wonderful family! And I am so thankful that you are still around!

Jabberwocky said...

Bleating like a goat? Grunting and Growling? Young "mister" sounds much like his namesake, our brother Christopher. heh. :)

Hope you continue to get stronger and feel better! love you much!

James Rudow said...

I'll be praying for you... Ganbatte! I agree with Drainko... sounds just like a description of Chris... Ha!