Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hats and Hair


It sometimes amazes me to watch my children grow up and see them develop their character, their sense of style, their likes and dislikes. I can definitely see some of myself and Stephen in them, but they also have things that are so distinctly their own. Tory has a love for hats and she really does look good in them. She is also good at picking them out and knows what will look good on her. The picture above is her most recent acquisition.

Speaking of style, we all got haircuts recently. I am not so fond of mine - they never, ever get it right, even when I show a photograph of what I want. So frustrating. Anyway, Shelly got a trim, as she is growing her beautiful hair long (picture coming soon). Tory went for a new look and I think her haircut turned out looking quite nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the hat!!

Jabberwocky said...

what a gorgeous young girl Tory has grown up to be! The hair def. suits her. :) Love it.