Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Some Photos

Our young chunk is continuing to grow. He is starting smile more, sleeps through the night, chews his fist with vigor and is definitely the most docile of all our kiddos. He has such a good nature - I feel blessed.

A list of his nicknames are:
CJ
Mr. Grumpy Pants (when he's grumpy)
Mr. Stinky Pants (when he's stinky... you get the idea)
Sir Topham Hat
Mister

Some photos for your viewing pleasure.


Bub asked me to take this picture of them snuggling, but then wouldn't open his eyes!

Mom, why am I in a pink chair?

Well, it's a little embarrassing, but I guess I'll hang out here for a while.

Okay, I'm getting the hang of this and kinda liking it.

3 comments:

Dossy and Bossy said...

Awww...he's so cute and squishy looking!

Jabberwocky said...

awwwww. so SO adorable! and, such funny faces! :)

James Rudow said...

Fat and furious!