Monday, June 14, 2010

Building with you...

Bub and his cousin Dillon got along very well when we visited Suzy and Jeff a few weeks ago. They played together constantly and except for a few run ins, had a ton of fun together.

Classic moment:

They are playing together in my room, when suddenly Dillon turns to Bub and says,
"Don't leave me."

Bub takes Dillon's face in his hands and says, "Don't worry sweetheart. We'll be together always!"

I WISH I had a video camera on at that point. But alas...

I was able to film them singing a song together that Bub "wrote" (consisting of one line, over and over.) Excuse the low lighting and enjoy.


4 comments:

Jabberwocky said...

LMAO!!! this is hillarious, and totally made my day. What musical genius runs in the rudow family! :P

James Rudow said...

Preach it, son.... that is totally because of your great, great, great, great grandmother.... at least I think so... Rudow genes ROCK.... mixed with the insane mix of Stephen cocktail forms the absolutely incredible DUDE, and his sisters.

James Rudow said...

Stand back, Michael Jackson... up and coming..

Tory said...

Micheal Jackson is dead.